Baby Boeing

It was an early one in the plain black box. I remembered now though, that I built the kit then screwed up the painting. I tried getting it off and messed the kit up even more so it's aerodynamics were tested into the bin!

The Simpson's one in the photos is actually a Minicraft kit.

Sorry for the confusion

Craig.

It was an early one in the plain black box.

The Simpson's one in the photos is actually a Minicraft kit.

Builds up well that one!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion

No problem, I'm easily confused.

Hi everyone,

I'm the new guy, just saw these nice 37's, so couldn't stop from dropping in, I did 2 of those Daco ones and finishing the paint on a -500 also from Daco, I think they are the best 737 ever done, but I agree with Ben, the pitot and antennas really test your patience, no counting the times you drop the damn things. I used their decals for the Virgin Express & Broadmoore liveries. The -500 will be the Smart Wing one.

Jesse

Hi everyone,

I'm the new guy, just saw these nice 37's, so couldn't stop from dropping in, I did 2 of those Daco ones and finishing the paint on a -500 also from Daco, I think they are the best 737 ever done, but I agree with Ben, the pitot and antennas really test your patience, no counting the times you drop the damn things. I used their decals for the Virgin Express & Broadmoore liveries. The -500 will be the Smart Wing one.

Jesse

Hi Jesse.

They are superb kits with incredible detail and the choice of schemes is amazing.

I'll have to watch out for the carpet monster with the pitot heads. :analintruder:

Not you as well :rofl:

What is this?

Have a pop at Chris week?

:tease:

:sorry: Chris, couldnt resist it, but I know how you feel, just think about it as youre Tigermeet Tornado :yikes: The BM Massif can be cruel at times :evil_laugh:

Bex

The 737 is all primed and ready for the livery to be applied.

Yeah, yeah... Come on, I've been following this and am keen to see this one finished too! :winkgrin:

Yeah, yeah... Come on, I've been following this and am keen to see this one finished too! :winkgrin:

Now don't you bloody start, I've enough flack from Mike and Dan. :tease:

And, I haven't forgotten about the 777 either. Some other stuff in the box for you as well.

Chris.

Incoming flack from Mike I guess.

Edited by stringbag

It's a bloody WIP for the blind! Not a picture in sight from the great man himself... and how're you going to get your dad's box brownie pics developed & scanned if you don't have a slides adapter? :wicked:

the great man himself...

Someone walk in behind me?

I know, it's a bit long winded this one, but other things seem to crop up just as I have the time to do a bit. You know how it is!!!!

Trying to earn a crust and then someone wants a plan drawing in 1/48 scale, time for a bit of modelling and someone wants to borrow a kit so it's down tools and up into the attic.

Might just have half an hour between 3:30 and 4:00am to do a bit.

:rofl: you beat me to it!

Karl.

You can Sod Off as well.

I hope you're sick and fall over twice. :tease: