Ayeka - 1/8 GK

Paul B

Just to confuse everyone as to which kit I'm building (including myself) here is Princess Ayeka from the Anime Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki, the same series that the Ryoko kit hales from :D This is the sister kit to the Ryoko one also...

Did all the cleaning off of flash and initial sanding last night. I'll put it to soak latter on today.

a_1.jpg

a_2.jpg

Edited by Paul B

I've got some photo's of the pre-shading I did last night and of the painting I've done today, but as my Orange broadband (8Mb) is playing up again and going slower than dial-up, along with access to only half my favorites, I can't post the pics :angry: Orange have been sent a nice angry letter saying fix it or I'll go else where <_<

OK... Pre-shading done - not that it shows too well on these photo's

a_3.jpg

a_4.jpg

Most of the painting work completed on the body... The colours are slightly wrong compaired to the original, but I think it works well none the less :D

a_5.jpg

a_6.jpg

a_7.jpg

Right, I'm at the point where I've just applied the last bit of filler on the hair and on part of the dress. A bit of sanding and touch up paint latter and it'll be finished :D

I'm waiting for someone to post a review of the Rosie the Rivetor tool :whistle::D Got my eyes on a 1:48 Corsair along with all the extra bits...

I'm going to have to make a decision on what diorama scene to create for this and the Ryoko kit. The Shrine might be a little overly ambitious and a woodland scene already done to death :hmmm:

Hopfully I'll have this fully finished tomorrow and ready for show and tell come Wednesday :D