American Car GB

I started one a couple of year's ago but oyher thing's came up, I think it was a Mini exotic's trans kit, mind you Sean the BOSS version I have in stock is good Steve

Ohh bit too much forme Steve ...But I'll see what you have on saturday at the sale :analintruder:

Well, I'm building a 1963 Corvette Coupe (split rear window). Kit by AMT. This is definitely an "old school" kit reissued a few years ago... As a young student, I remember seeing the real item parked along the street on my way to school. It was painted a darkish green with a tan leather interior,... :speak_cool: So, that is how I plan to finish it....my dream car...many years on.... :kissing2:

Cheers,

ggc

Edited by CPNGROATS

Here is my entry... a 1/24 version of my own ride. The GB gives me reason to build it :)

9cde87fc.jpg

Mike the steering wheel is on the incorrect side of the car ...But thats one nice car ..and nice of you to donate it for the First prize

I'll send you my address later after the free vote

I was thinking of doing a new Charger for my build. I've got two of them, a Testors one and a Lindberg one. They are almost the exact same kit with just a couple of small differences.

Nice car BTW Mike. I wish we could get them here at a reasonable price!

Cheers!

Thanks for the complement Sean!! Sadly for you I plan on winning the GB and keeping my car!! Afterall it was my divorce present from my first wife to me!! :)

Oh well worth a try ... Well tomorrow is D-Day good luck everyone and have fun

Oh well worth a try ... Well tomorrow is D-Day good luck everyone and have fun

Has anyone done you some forums while I was out?

Woooooow mike, such a nice Dodge.........V8 hemispheric combustion chamber!!!!! Wich model is it??

I am a big fan of classic american cars and Jeeps.....here a picture of my ride:

p9090174mediumvb4.jpg

p9090174mediumvb4.005cd3999f.jpg

p9090169mediumyg2.jpg

p9090169mediumyg2.691bbb8820.jpg

Do you know if does exist any Cherokee model kit???

TIA

Rodrigo

The only Cherokee kit I know of is the Tamiya 1/24 Grand Cherokee!! Glad to see you using yours for what it was made for!!

My Charger is a 2006 R/T with a 5.7 liter HEMI. I have since added new exhaust, a performance computer and an airbox to increase my base Horsepower to right around 430 or so. I love the car!! It has a slap shifter in case I want to shift manually with no clutch, tiptronic transmission which shuts down 4 cylinders on the highway (great for fuel mileage and never the same four cylinders) and taking the traction control off will allow me to scorch the rear wheels to the rims rather quickly!!

Of course.......................I have to go to the States!!!!!!!!!!!! Great car and great mods.

I will fit on my Cherokee a K&N cold intake, a Borla Header, high flow catalityc converter and a Flowmaster 40 muffler....................you know:

PETROL POWER AND MOPAR RULES!!!!!

Yes, I know the Tamiya´s Grand Cherokee Limited V8......I had it but I sold it to a friend who has a real one....anyway, a great kit

TIA

Of course.......................I have to go to the States!!!!!!!!!!!! Great car and great mods.

I will fit on my Cherokee a K&N cold intake, a Borla Header, high flow catalityc converter and a Flowmaster 40 muffler....................you know:

PETROL POWER AND MOPAR RULES!!!!!

Yes, I know the Tamiya´s Grand Cherokee Limited V8......I had it but I sold it to a friend who has a real one....anyway, a great kit

TIA

Rodrigo

Have you seen the new Cherokee SRT-8?? What a phenominal vehicle!! I am trying to talk my wife into letting me get a new Challenger but I doubt I will have much luck!!

:analintruder:

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......................................the Grand Cherokee SRT8, what a dream!!!

Even more powerful than the V8 5.9.......unveliable.

.....ups, good luck with the new Chellenger but why not an old one???? ahahahahahahahaha :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't decide what too build for this GB.

Maybe something from the 1980's?

329733308.jpg

329733244.jpg

329733317.jpg

329733327.jpg

329733291.jpg

329733246.jpg

Or the 1990's?

329734175.jpg

329734168.jpg

329733345.jpg

329731984.jpg

329731970.jpg

329731963.jpg

329731849.jpg

329731728.jpg

329731719.jpg

Or maybe something really up to date?

329735037.jpg

329734166.jpg

329733336.jpg

329731991.jpg

329731887.jpg

Is there anything in this list that anyone wants to see made up?

Cheers!

:fool: