JB Models Bedford MK 4 Tonne GS 1:76

bexwh773

Bex: What a handsome wee lorry...!

Cheers,

ggc

Thanks again for all the kind comments :thumbsup2:

Lastnights efforts then, nothing too drastic but Ive scratch built the mirrors from wire and plasticard. Hopefully should be completed apart from decals later today.

Thanks for looking

Bex

yufcg8.jpg

yufcga.jpg

yufcg9.jpg

yufcg4.jpg

yufcgh.jpg

Will have to dig it out and add it to my collection of half built kits!!!!

Wayne

Thanks Gang :thumbsup2: Wayne, the kit is that simple you wont need to leave it half built :rofl:

Bex

Thanks both :thumbsup2:

At the moment Im trying to work out how to extend the exhaust pipe as its totally wrong and toooooooooooo short, its supposed to come out left side between fuel tank & rear wheel.

Thanks again

Bex

Thanks Dave :thumbsup2:

Today has gone well, spare wheel on and exhaust sorted. However, I have dropped a clanger big time, I modified the kit exhaust to extend back out between the fuel tank & rear wheel arch like my memory & photos showed, however Bexy had a brainfart and Ive now converted my MK to an MJ instead. So heres the photo of the extended exhaust & spare wheel.

Thanks for looking and in this case P*ss taking is now authorised :rofl:

Bex

yufji3.jpg

Arrived today (top service from WEM). Initial test splodges look v. convincing - thanks for the tip.

I've started a thread with pics of a real MJ http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18129

Ive been looking at the photos, ah what a lovely wagon :wub:

Mish, I :wub: you too :tease:

Bex

yeah my old man was really disappointed at having to drive it up the fell to take pictures (NOT!)

Shame I'm stuck here in Scotland or I could have had a shot myself!

It still works for a living- it's Will's recovery truck for his fleet of vintage buses.

yeah my old man was really disappointed at having to drive it up the fell to take pictures (NOT!)

Yeah that would hav ebeen my reaction too :rofl::rofl::rofl: Glad to hear shes still working for a living :yahoo:

Bex

A small update then, all finished apart from the decal number plate & yellow fuel cap. One thing, Bedfords were fitted with a white disc to reflect the convoy light, but as its too small for me to make, I copied the method applied to Landrovers, I painted the rear transfer / transmission in the rear axle white instead.

Thanks for looking

Bex

yu5o8t.jpg

yu5o86.jpg

yu5o8u.jpg

yu5o8v.jpg

yu5o8w.jpg

Bex; Very nice details on your little lorry...

Cheers,

ggc