Vulcan Vulcan Vulcan

DamienB

Thanks for sharing those Damien, as always cracking photos :thumbsup2: Didnt get to see her at Shoreham :crying:

Bex

P.S: You get that email I sent you the other day?

Cracking shots, loved the power climb today at Duxford :speak_cool:

Shame about the weather for the Sabre, I got take off shots and taxi in, for the rest of the display I was hiding under the brolly!

Gundy,

Thats where they had to peel the skin back to do repairs to the main undercarriage bays.

JB.

Anyone know if she's still coming to leuchars (barring any faults) next sat? Having looked at the parking plan She'll be parked right next to where I am going to be working. It's been years since I've seen one flying and I'm genuinely excited at the prospect, as are quite a few of the people on camp.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,..........keeerrrrrslaaaaaamm!!!<------give me time to recover...I think I just had a coronary....That shot of the Vulcan in the sunset with the silhoutte is enough to bring a man to 'is knees...or knock 'im out of 'is wheelie :analintruder: .

dux080905.jpg

Cracking shots fella. Quite envious! Don't get the chance to shoot aircraft at all round these parts, and pointing a camera around the airport without permission here would have me arrested!

Did you apply any sharpening filters on this (hi pass?). It just leaps off at you. Love the sunset shots too.

Geeky question (I'm a full time photographer). What lenses do you use for your work? They're just so sharp!

Keep up the good work.

All the best,

Nick

Diamen,

Great shots as usual, Can you adivse if the shots were taken inside the show or in the field on the south?

Tried 5 times allready going form Ireland to UK to see her but due to weather Etc we have failed, Seen fax taxi twice, Waddo, Leuchars, IAT Cancelled, Biggin Not ready.....the story goes on.....

Last try to see her in the air on OCT 5th so would like to get the best pics possible.

cheers

George.