* Messerschmitt Bf-110c : FINISHED.

AnonymousDFB1

Have you actually done anything yet? :shrug:

:lol:

Jen.

I've open the box, looked at the instructions and carried on finishing the Wyvern :lol:

If i had built this I could have been halfway through by now :tease::evil_laugh:

I will get you for that Mr Greenwood :tease:

Edited by Mish

Looks like a nice kit,but i'm led led to believe that it produces a great result but with a few fit issues along the way.Having seen the job you did on the Lysander,i'm sure you'll get a great result. :D

So how your latest build coming along then Mike :whistle:

My excuse is that I'm doing secret things behind the scenes :ninja: You ain't seen me, right?

Now get on with it!!!! :lol:

Right, stop moaning you lot, I've started :tease:

yu2rba.jpg

Great work mish (I supose we should be greatful for you cutting two bits of the sprue) :S

Maybe we should open a book on the finish date! (i've decided on christmas, but not sure of the year yet :angel: ?) :sorry:

Dave

WOW!! Two pieces and a total of 5 parts......all in a days work huh?? I am with Zero on this one, Christmas.......................................................................

.................2020!!!

:analintruder:

Well Im with you Mike, 8 parts in one day, blimey shes getting slower than me these days :rofl::rofl::evil_laugh:

Come Old Girl, youve started, lets see it finished, you cant even use the "Im waiting for the decals in the post" joke now........ :whistle::whistle:

Bex