* Messerschmitt Bf-110c : FINISHED.

AnonymousDFB1

Those sprues look very busy, hope you have your specs on when you do this one!!.

JB.

This is one of my next build.

The customary box shot.

yu2cch.jpg

Perhaps we can help each other on this Mish, i got the 'E' version and to be truthful it scares me Pumpless just looking at the first few pages of the instruction manual! I think i'll paint the Daschund first! :banghead:

So here we are 10 posts in and we are still taking about the contents?? Come on Mish....lets get some progress shots!! :analintruder:

Not my fault people want to talk about it. :)

Mish, The trick to it would be watching me cock mine up, and you making sure you don't do as I did! :lol:

Sounds good to me :)

Wonder if I have a daschund?

Sounds like a good Idea I have a couple of magazine articles that should help me.

Yeah you should have? Unless its only in the 'E' Kit? Well it is very small (1/48th dogs are!)

I've found a PDF guide for building the 'E' which is 90% similar to the 'C' if anyone wants a copy PM me with your e-mail address.

Pm inbound!!!! Nicely spotted Mish Thanks!!!

Mish as a work of advice on this one, take you time especially with the cockpit area, there are many little teeny weeny bits of styrene that need to be attached that really stretch your patience.

Also, priming the pit is a really good idea as I discovered last night because the styrene is the exact color of the Gunze RLM 02 that I am using and it's almost impossible to see where you have painted and where you haven't when spraying.

Cheers

Hi Mish going to watch this one :popcorn: wife got me the E at Xmas keep on lookin at it & putting it back on the pile, there's a few good WIP's builds on ARC as well as Brett Greens build on HS. Got two good builds in SAMI & Scale aircraft modelling, if you want a photo copy of the builds & one of my Dax PM me.

Andy............going on my Hols tonight :thumbsup: