Can we buy this one...pleeeease?!

zeke

here is the story and photo

Link

What's that weird looking unside down black foot-stool sticking out of the belly? Is that the gate-guard mounting point? If it was a gate guard, it's likely to be stripped bare inside, which puts paid to Rich's plans to burn up the M1, sadly :(

Why would an 80`s Scandanavian pop group be so against us buying a lighning?

Morten Haarket said he's been Hunting High & Low for one, so that he can realise his dream of Living A Boy's Adventure Tale. He's missed out on a few and has been Crying In The Rain, and is very worried he won't be able to find one so that he can fly around the Blue Sky. In fact it scares The Living Daylights out of him.

I thank you ;)

Morten Haarket said he's been Hunting High & Low for one, so that he can realise his dream of Living A Boy's Adventure Tale. He's missed out on a few and has been Crying In The Rain, and is very worried he won't be able to find one so that he can fly around the Blue Sky. In fact it scares The Living Daylights out of him.

I thank you ;)

:clap2:

Applause for that one Mike! A-Ha are still going - their latest CD is Analogue if I'm not mistaken.

Jens

:D Last time I saw Morten, it was when he was trying to make a solo come-back in the 90s, and he looked a bit "plastic". He always did have an alabaster smooth complexion, but it looked a bit "botox" last time... :S

I had the ''Hunting high and low '' record

I've got 2 of their albums & "best of" compilation. Always thought that they were under-rated because of the teeny following. I still listen to them every now & again :headphones:

I've got 2 of their albums & "best of" compilation. Always thought that they were under-rated because of the teeny following. I still listen to them every now & again :headphones:

Oh dear.

I thank you ;)

Mike, you are the saddest of the sad...I congratulate you!... :thumbsup:

A ha, we've caught you out there Mike. :P

I stand by my comments! :P

At the risk of unleashing the fury of all you "older gentlemen", it's gotta be better than Rush :rofl:

<Cue a furious bombardment of Zimmer frames, bandanas & old sweaty leather jackets> :rofl:

Anyway... I can counter my A-Ha with the new Arctic Monkeys album, Favorite Worst Nightmare, which is absolutely top-hole, and brings my street-cred back up to normal levels :P