* Heinkel III : FINISHED

AnonymousA667

Here's a pic to show that 'missing' exhausts:

337861634.jpg

What surprises me about this kit is that despite the simplicity of the engineering and the famed MB trenches, it is still makes a good replica of a Heinkel III. Shame that it is no longer manufactured.

peebeep

:blush: The bedroom with the pink curtains has the best light and I couldn't be bothered to adjust the pix. They are white, honest! Well, white in a Humbrol sort of way, if you know what I mean...

peebeep

Oh! I thought that maybe you'd read that article about Luftwaffe BoB bomber formation markings which was in one of the modelling magazines a while back. It would appear that some of the Crashed Enemy Aircraft Reports stated that pink had been used on certain aircraft. I'm not making it up, honest!

I don't doubt it for a second, mate. I remember the Airfix 1/24 Stuka I built as a kid had instructions to paint the topside all the same dark green - apparently the contrast was so low on black and white photos from the war that it was ages before anybody realised there were two different colours on there!

As I said before, nicely done.

Cheers,

Dean