* OK 1 Keith Parks Hurricane : FINISHED

kiwichappers

At last a start on my contribution, I have opened the box and splashed a bit of paint and glue around. A couple of shots of the cockpit.

OK1cockpit.jpg

OK1cockpit1-july08.jpg

Kiwi: A nice bit of splashing I'd say..just think what it would look like if you took your time... :analintruder:

Cheers,

ggc

Nice cockpit, what kit is it?

Er Im getting worried about you Sis, think you need eyes testing again :yikes: If you read the title you might find that its the cockpit from OK 1 which was Sir Keith Parks Hurricane personal toy :yahoo: And this version is looking rather nice so far :worthy:

Bex

Edited by bexwh773

Er Im getting worried about you Sis, think you need eyes testing again :yikes: If you read the title you might find that its the cockpit from OK 1 which was Sir Keith Parks Hurricane personal toy :yahoo: And this version is looking rather nice so far :worthy:

Bex

I know that but is it a 1:48, 1:72, Tamiya, Airfix?

I know that but is it a 1:48, 1:72, Tamiya, Airfix?

Well its a plastic kit and from the cockpit Id say its probably 48th........... that help :tease::tease:

Bex

EDIT: On second glance might even be 32nd or 24th :wub:

Edited by bexwh773

Found this whilst surfing hope it helps :)

park20hurricane-01-002.jpg

That's a still photograph of the MkII used in the Battle of Britain film, as Trevor Howard's (AVM Park) Hurricane. Notice the six stack exhausts, large De-Havilland spinner with wide prop blades and EE Lightning in the background on the right.

The film makers have put the K on the wrong side of the roundel when you compare it to Daz' photograph and to me it looks like the codes, on the real machine are in white and not the usual Medium Sea Grey. Which they do appear to have got right for the film but they are too large!

Edited by Hurrinut

BoB4co.jpg

You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Sorry. Wrong film.

:coat:

That's looking superb so far! Watching with interest!!!