GB Chat

Guest snipersmudge

Guest snipersmudge

Hi all, been messing about with a banner, not to good at this as it's my first banner!

mybanner4872327e87fa6ki3.jpg

anyone else do any better?

cheers

pete

• 3 weeks later...
Guest snipersmudge

Congrats to all there are some really interseting builds on the GB, we've already had one completed, that will be Daz "speedy" Greenwood and i expect a few more will be finished soon. To all those who are lurking have a go! it's great fun completeing a GB and it can get rid of those modelling blues and kits in the stash that you might never have built!

cheers

pete

• 4 months later...
Guest snipersmudge

OK everyone well the GB is nearly finished only 22 days to go so after consultation with Mish we will be having a poll with prizes at the end of the GB for all finished builds.

Myself and Mish have both got something for prizes, anyone else wish to donate a prize?

I must also say that I have enjoyed this GB no end. There have been some fantastic builds of some interesting subjects not to mention Bex's first non winged thing! Thanks to all those who took part hope you enjoyed it too. I will post more about the poll nearer the end of the GB

cheers

Pete

• 4 weeks later...
Guest snipersmudge

Well the GB is now finished I hope you all enjoyed the GB there have been some great models built. Over the next few days I will be setting up a poll for you all to vote your favs. Prizes will be for first,second and third places. My builds for the GB will not be included.

So the builds finished are;

Daz with his AS90 and PzH 2000

Bex with her Bedford truck

Stebos with his Helmtt

Badcop with his leopard 2A4

Mish with her Chieftain and LAV & humvee

If I have missed any completed builds let me know asap before the poll goes live in a couple of days

cheers

Pete

Edited by snipersmudge