* Hurricane Mk1 's :BoB aces Brothers and Tuck

CPNGROATS

Chaps,

My BoB GB a/c entries will be two Mk1 Hurricanes using the Sweet 1/144 double kit. [ This issue has markings for five a/c.] One will be RAF N 32 Squadron (P2921) GZ-L, Biggin Hill/Hawkings July, 1940 flown by Flt Lt p.M. Brothers. The other, RAF N 257 Squadron (V6555) DT-A Nothe Weald, Oct. 1940 flown by Sqn Ldr R.R.S. Tuck.

Cheers,

ggc

PB260012SweetHuicaneBoxArt.jpg

PB260014Hurricaneprofile1.jpg

P6020013SweetHurricaneparts.jpg

Thanks for the clairification, I'll open anothe build report once some progress is made.

Thanks,

Cheers

ggc

Nice looking kit GGC!

I'd like one myself! Looks a bit strange with the clear plastic version though!

Cheers,

Azgaron

Yes, they mold a number of their double kits this way...so, I guess if you added a complete cockpit you could just leave the fusalage unpainted to show off all those little bitty parts... :banghead:

Cheers,

ggc

So they did the see through without any details, and left it for the builder to scratch build! That's strange! Some nifty scratch building you have to do then! Perhaps some gun bays and stuff too!

Cheers,

Azgaron

So they did the see through without any details, and left it for the builder to scratch build! That's strange! Some nifty scratch building you have to do then! Perhaps some gun bays and stuff too!

Cheers,

Azgaron

Too small ....but if I had a modelling microscope.. :hypnotised:

Cheers,

ggc

Mish: The mfgr. is called SWEET and they are from Japan...quite detailed for 1/144. I'm getting ready to start construction of both Hurricanes soon.

Cheers,

ggc

I think I'll get this kit someday soon! Sounds like a good challenge to try and detail 'em some! :D

Cheers,

Azgaron