need a little kick!

Phartycr0c

As the title says I need a little kick start to get back A/c modelling as I have been a little side tracked by my two lads interest in Lord Of The Rings warhammer figures (very relaxing painting!)

Anyhow, I'm coming to you guys and gals (with an interest) for a push as to which way I should leap as I have the following in my stash all of wich are competing for the right to be built.

All 1 32

Trumpy Flanker,

Tamiya F 15 e

Tamiya F14 (VERY) early kit, which will be built for my close friend, in Vf 84 colours.

Academy F18

Academy F16 which I am seriously doing in the Minute Men colours

Revell tigermeet Tornado which i am seriously considering, no BEX not throwing in the bin, but converting to a GR4

Revell P38 lightning

Revell FW 190

I will go with a majority vote!

Pharty

Revell tigermeet Tornado which i am seriously considering, no BEX not throwing in the bin, but converting to a GR4

I will go with a majority vote!

Pharty

Oi Pharty, as you lot wont let me forget this old beast, I say Revells Tiger Tonka, and mine isnt in the bin, its in bits, and once Ive got the table clear again shes back on to be finished............... Only to get you lot off my back as none of you seem to want to let me forget it :crying:

Bex

Edit: Poxy typo monster again

Edited by bexwh773

Oi Pharty, as you lot wont let me forget this old beast, I say Revells Tiger Tonka, and mine isnt in the bin, its in bits, and once Ive got the table clear again shes back on to be finished............... Only to get you lot off my back as none of you seem to want to let me forget it :crying:

Bex

Edit: Poxy typo monster again

Tee Hee! Thought you had had a BIG! fall out with that kit?

Anyhoo, is that a technical vote for the GR4 Build? cos if it is at the mo its in the lead!

Tee Hee! Thought you had had a BIG! fall out with that kit?

Anyhoo, is that a technical vote for the GR4 Build? cos if it is at the mo its in the lead!

Yes, vote GR4 from Bexy please. Yes I had a BIG fall out, then Felix Moggy Monster decided to use it as a trampolene :yikes: so glue bits back on, and finish decals job done after kicking cat to the moon and back :rofl:

Bex

Hi Phartycr0c, do the GR4 you no you want to mate ;) , you do, you no you want to do the GR4, :pray: please do the GR4 :D , do the rest after you've done the GR4.

OOH ER!

GR4 Takes it but ive shot myself in the foot a little!

researching the net the Tornado ECR is NOT the best place to start one of these projects as there are bits hanging off the GR4 which simply aint available for a straightforward conversion, however Paragon will be getting another order as will Xtradecal.

I May approach Revell to obtain the extra parts needed for the GR, failing that does anyone have a cheap GR 1 kit available?

Does anyone know of a resin conversion kit for the GR4 ?

Ta in antishipayshun

P.s surprisingly only one vote for the flanker?