Finemolds Tie Fighters

Just finished the Finemolds Tie Intercepter and I took some new pics of my Tie Fighter as well, painted with Vallejo model air and promodellers wash, these finemolds kits are a real treat to work on well engineered with a awesome level of detail.

Tie Interceptor

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

Tie Fighter

0013.jpg

0012.jpg

0011.jpg

0009.jpg

0007.jpg

Nicely done. Done the Y-wing myself and these kits are little jems, pricey but worth it. :speak_cool:

I'm currently working on the Y-wing it seems like I'm following pappy on his builds at the moment, If you buy them from HLJ.com and if you buy a few kits at once it works out at £10 or $25 NZD a kit and postage still makes it worth it.

Link to Finemolds Star Wars Kit at HLJ.com

I'm currently working on the Y-wing it seems like I'm following pappy on his builds at the moment, If you buy them from HLJ.com and if you buy a few kits at once it works out at £10 or $25 NZD a kit and postage still makes it worth it.

Link to Finemolds Star Wars Kit at HLJ.com

Thanks for that. Will check it out. They are around £25 here.

Mr Turnerdad,

You could also try here. website

Email him with your needs. I've ordered from him loads of time and never been charged customs.

Top bloke is our eric.

Cheers,

Bob

Cheers BB. Everything seems so much cheaper! I know things have to generally come a little further but most of the kits (incl. Trumpeter et al) are half the price! Hang on, better check it is US...Oh Hong Kong :banghead: . Great prices, will try sometime. Notice they have the Falcon for under $150. With p+p it should be around £100. Would be a little concerned about duty on a big box like that, would stand out. Have you ordered big stuff before?

Edited by turnerdad

Cheers BB. Everything seems so much cheaper! I know things have to generally come a little further but most of the kits (incl. Trumpeter et al) are half the price! Hang on, better check it is US...

eric's prices are all in US $. He will convert using the exchange rate on the day of the order. No hidden commission charges slipped in, what you see is what you pay.

Cheers BB. Everything seems so much cheaper! I know things have to generally come a little further but most of the kits (incl. Trumpeter et al) are half the price! Hang on, better check it is US...Oh Hong Kong :banghead: . Great prices, will try sometime. Notice they have the Falcon for under $150. With p+p it should be around £100. Would be a little concerned about duty on a big box like that, would stand out. Have you ordered big stuff before?

If you have to pay duty on the Falcon it'll be close to £20 as thats what the bar stewards stung me when it first came out. Mind you even paying the duty it's still alot cheaper than buying it in the UK :)