studio scale X-wing fighter

All finished. These photos are not that wonderful. I will take better ones when i have the chance.

DSC_1940.jpg

DSC_1941.jpg

DSC_1938.jpg

DSC_1935.jpg

A fantastic job you've done there! The engines look awesome! How big is the finished kit...length, wingspan? I've always been interested in the X-wing; seeing yours just might tip me over the edge to try and get hold of one, if it's not too small.

Thanks guys. Its about 22 inches long i think.

I dunno if you got my pm or email, but where did you get it and are there anymore available? How much? And any chance you could do a tutorial on how to light it up?? I have a Viper from Battlestar that I would like to do.

Liam

• 1 month later...

I ordered one of these kits after seeing the pics posted here- it just arrived today...what a kit! The casting quality and detail is superb! This is gonna be a joy to build and paint....and it's BIG!

I ordered one of these kits after seeing the pics posted here- it just arrived today...what a kit! The casting quality and detail is superb! This is gonna be a joy to build and paint....and it's BIG!

You were lucky. I have another one too. Mike has ceased production now. It is a fantastic kit. On par with Cutting edge resin. Im going to be starting mine later on.

You dont realise just how much space it takes up until the cannons go on!

Edited by gunpowder17