This one missed the new kit radar

** How'd this one end up in civil aircraft modeling > modern?!?!? ** :lol:

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/tam...tam_61102.shtml

Here is this mornings Cybermodeler look at the kit. Looks like you get MOST of the bits from The previous two releases, not some of the air to ground weapons though.

Matt

$66 USD MSRP....looks like I won't be looking at one of these for a loooong time.

Edited by Matt Roberts

** How'd this one end up in civil aircraft modeling > modern?!?!? ** :lol:

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/tam...tam_61102.shtml

Here is this mornings Cybermodeler look at the kit. Looks like you get MOST of the bits from The previous two releases, not some of the air to ground weapons though.

Matt

$66 USD MSRP....looks like I won't be looking at one of these for a loooong time.

Thanks Matt- I'm very tempted with this one because it is such a good looking scheme.

BUT- should I wait for the "detail up" set (or whatever its called) with the "British Airshow fan" collection in multipose, looking at watch- yawning, diving into rucksack , looking at program to see when the Reds are on.. :popcorn:

• 2 months later...
Thanks Matt- I'm very tempted with this one because it is such a good looking scheme.

BUT- should I wait for the "detail up" set (or whatever its called) with the "British Airshow fan" collection in multipose, looking at watch- yawning, diving into rucksack , looking at program to see when the Reds are on.. :popcorn:

I have one to build as a review kit for a magazine. the kit is lovely. As it stands, the kit comes as a Block 52. If you want to do the earlier Block 32, then you will need the etch Detail Up set as it contains the external strengthening plates that appear on the Block 32. The Block 52 aircraft have the strengthening internally. The Detail Up set is something like £10-£13, but does contain some nice stainless etch as well as a metal pitot and other probes. Also, if you do the Block 52, remember the tail feathers are not polished metal but carbon fibre instead.