MODERN ARMOUR GROUP BUILD

Guest snipersmudge

MODERN ARMOUR GB  

27 members have voted

1. 1. ANSWERS HERE

• yes
    • no

yep on reflection limiting it to 1991 onwards is kind of limiting peoples options. i prefer the post 1945 onwards option as the chose is far greater and more interesting, e.g centurions, chieftains etc. also this has a greater time frame with multiple conflicts so we will say to hell with it and go with post 45 onwards chaps

cheers

pete

YAAAYYY!!! I'm in! :speak_cool:

Guest snipersmudge
When we say armour will that be just heavy armour (like the tank), or any armour? Could this group build also include the likes of M113s, LAV IIIs etc?

Dave good point, to be honest i see the group build name of modern armour GB as a catch all title. i don't see why we cannot build anything "modern" we fancy. for example i'm toying with the idea of building a vietnam era gun truck, is it armoured well not really but it looks ace!. so any apc's recovery vehicles etc etc would be fine

cheers

pete

Sounds like a good idea to me. I`ve got the Cromwell Centurion as used by the Australians in Vietnam (1:76). Its only got about a dozen bits! I hope that counts :D

Sounds fine. Any vehicle, any era and any scale.

Guest snipersmudge
Sounds like a good idea to me. I`ve got the Cromwell Centurion as used by the Australians in Vietnam (1:76). Its only got about a dozen bits! I hope that counts :D

an aussie cent would be fine, great choice.

i would like to start the group build on Sunday 13th July how does that sound?, the build will finish at the end of December this year

let me know your thoughts

cheers

pete

• 1 year later...