Airfix 1/12th Showjumper "Zara Philips"

Herself is there or thereabouts...

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Some detail painting still to do on the boots, and I might noodle the with the face a bit more - though it looks better in real life than in some of these super close-ups! The biggest change over the OOB kit is the helmet, which is milliput, with a foil cover representing the "silk". I'm very pleased with the way the little flags turned out, which are decals...

bestest,

M.

Edited by cmatthewbacon

web.jpg

A trio of British thoroughbreds!

Kate has been making good progress on the finishing details for the Jaguar SS100, with some help from me - at this stage, there are lots of fiddly chrome bits to attach, but she's sticking with it. Another couple of hours and we'll be done, I reckon, but it was too nice a day to spend that long in the shed!

The Spitfire is moving along, despite appearances - most of the work at the moment has been on the bottom - the badly fitting radiator, oil cooler and carburettor scoop all required considerable fettling.

Toytown is coming along nicely, though there's a long way to go yet -- lots of drybrushing and pastel work before he's ready. The saddle and trappings are rather different from what's provided, so there'll be a lot of milliput and lead foil deployed when he's coloured in! Herself looks a lot more comfortable aboard, even if she's going bareback (oooo-errr, missus!)

bestest,

M.