1:48 Rolls Royce Kestrel engine

Is there a 1:48 Rolls Royce Kestrel engine available on the market?

Does anyone have the airfix engine 'lump' as a spare part I could purchase? (I live in the UK)

Anyone who makes custom parts, would they be able to make a Kestrel engine (please pm me)

Thanks guys for any help offered!

Not sure what's in the loft, but I have walkround photos, of a Kestrel, if you'd find them useful.

Edgar

Thanks edgar, the photos would be very useful, If you get a minute spare, it would be great to see them on this thread- I have some cockpit shots I am putting on here later- others may also benefit

also!

If you do find an engine sparee please pm me, I would be very interested!

cheers

Gents,

I'd be interested in both the cockpit and Kestrel photos - PLEASE!?!?!?!?!

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks edgar, the photos would be very useful, If you get a minute spare, it would be great to see them on this thread- I have some cockpit shots I am putting on here later- others may also benefit

also!

If you do find an engine sparee please pm me, I would be very interested!

cheers

There are 9 photos, of the Kestrel, and I have 49, of the replica Fury, inside and out. Knowing how long Photobucket will take, to upload that little lot, I'll have to pass, but, given time, I don't mind sending them direct, if I can have an E-mail address first.

Edgar

Hi,

Engines & Things have an insanely huge catalogue of resin engines in 1:32, 1:48 and 1:72. Their RR Kestrel is #48041 and I'd recommend Roll Models as a source. I have recent and very good experience with them. From their website searcheable catalogue:

ENG48041 Rolls Royce Kestrel X,XI,XII unsupercharged for Hawker Hart, Fury, Osprey, Nimrod, H. P. Heyford, HE 51B-1 under lic.(?), AR 68F under lic.(?), Fokker D XVII, Short Singapore, Supermarine Scapa

The price is quoted as USD 9.95.

www.rollmodels.net/search/phpsrch2.htm

and the Engines & Things homepage is:

www.telusplanet.net/public/engthg/

HTH,

Joey