Ryoko

Paul B

So she was "Ryoko, cross-eyed space pirate & 3000 year old demon" for a while eh? Eyes... they're a problem. You should try doing them at Warhammer 40K scale! That'll make your head spin! :wacko:

There's a method!? :rolleyes:

1, Pencil in the pupils

2, Paint eyes white - couple of thin layers over the skin tone

3, Paint the black outline of the pupils and eye

4, Add the yellow iris colour

5, Touch up the black and white where needed

Job done....

The only bit left to do is to add small amount of string (scale rope) to the neck of the sake jug.

Just pre-ordered "Vash the Stampede"

Edited by Paul B

Cheers Anthony...

I'm useing Tamiya Acrylics as mush as possible, with a mix of flat and gloss, thinned down with Tamiya thinner X20 at 1:1 and applied with an airbrush where possible.

On this kit I used two methods for painting, for most of the kit I created three shades of each colour (light/medium/dark), sprayed each piece fully with the medium then applied the light/dark where needed. It's subtle and doesn't come across that well on the pics. On the white skirt I used the grey primmer as the pre-shade and just slowly built up the white.

Nice little figure Paul. Great painting.

I showed this to my daughter, who is into Manga, and she was very taken with it. We dashed over to e2046 and had a look at the Chobits figures. A think a new modelling genre might be added to my portfolio.

cheers

Grant

Cheers Grant. I'm really happy with the quality of the kits e2046 are putting out and they have a great community forum there also.

This kit made Gallery of the Day last Monday (11th June) on E2046's forum, well chuffed :D