Winners and prizes

After a long consultation with Mr Woofie I now have a list of the winners and prizes for this GB, The 90th Birthday of the Royal Air Force.

There was a tie in votes for the winner of 1st prize, with 8 votes each we have Maxidad and his Beaufighter and Roland Pulfrew and his Meteor. Dswoofie and I voted for one each too, so that didn't help. The winner then was decided by a willing passer by, in this case, Mrs Dswoofie. She plumped for the Beaufighter so we have a winner! The list of entrants and prizes follows.

1st. Maxidad - 1 years subscription to Promodellers TV and 4 bottles of weathering wash plus an RAF Yearbook

2nd. Roland Pulfrew - 6 months subscription to Promodellers TV and 3 bottles of weathering wash plus an Esci F-8 Crusader

3rd. Fmk6 John - 3 months subscription to Promodellers TV and 2 bottles of weathering wash

4th. Peter Marshall - Airfix Tornado GR4 kit

4th. Dylan the Rabbit - Airfix Tornado GR4 kit

5th. Plastic constructor - RAF 90th anniversary first day cover

5th. Rabspat - RAF 90th anniversary stamp presentation set

6th. Stebos - Airfix Bulldog kit

6th. AndyL - JU-88 kit

As you can see, we've dished it out so that everyone who finished has got a prize. If anyone is desperately unhappy or uninterested in their prize please PM me or Karl and we will see if we can sort out something else.

So again, well done to all the finishers, thanks for taking part and I hope you enjoyed the build. Big thanks also to those who donated prizes!

Jen.

Wow! I wasn't expecting a prize at all.

A Tonka! I was only thinking recently, I should have one in my slowly increasing collection of jets.

Very kind of you Jen and Karl, and thanks for hosting the GB.

I'll PM you my address details later.

Cheers, and well done to all for a cracking GB.

Nick

2nd Place?!?!!? Woohoo. But I thought there was a Lightning and a Gladiator ahead of me in the voting - or can't GB hosts win?

Peter and Dylan

Could you PM me where you would like your Tornado kits sending as I still have them in my possession.

If anyone would like my Esci F8 Crusader please let Jen know as it will probably sit in my stash unmade. Either that or it can roll across as prize for the next group build.

Bloody third I can't believe it!!!!!!!!, my first GB and I have come out with a prize!!!!!! ACE!!!!!.

Thanks to the organisers of this GB... :partytime: .

Regards,

John.

Pm sent Phil,

John.

WHAT???!!! I can't believe it - I thought I was out of the running there! I am dead chuffed, especially as it was my first Britmodeller GB. Thanks very much indeed for the votes and the prizes are gratefully accepted.

Wow! :elephant:

Maxidad

After a long consultation with Mr Woofie I now have a list of the winners and prizes for this GB, The 90th Birthday of the Royal Air Force.

<snip> The list of entrants and prizes follows.

<snip>

5th. Plastic constructor - RAF 90th anniversary first day cover

<snip>

As you can see, we've dished it out so that everyone who finished has got a prize. If anyone is desperately unhappy or uninterested in their prize please PM me or Karl and we will see if we can sort out something else.

So again, well done to all the finishers, thanks for taking part and I hope you enjoyed the build. Big thanks also to those who donated prizes!

Jen.

I guess this is me - I did wonder who Jen was on about.

Too much fresh air on your bike ride - get back to the cellulose fumes Jen.

Thanks to Jen and Karl for organising this build, and their generosity with the prizes. Speed Build GB is a first for me - let's do another sometime.

Cheers, Tim