Tachikoma

Here's the little fella all done :D

t_23.jpg

t_24.jpg

t_25.jpg

t_26.jpg

Just the base to make now :)

Tachikoma 1/12 resin garage kit from E2046.com in Hong Kong. The Tachikoma features in the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex animated TV series from Japan.

Now with funky base - might mount it on a wooden base, with the al' on top. Done the final bit of touch-up painting also :thumbsup:

t_27.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Paul B

Got the airbrush working again and applied a coat of Xtracrylix Satin Varnish to the model and base. It's taken all the extra shin from the base and flat aluminium paint on the model and added a nice dull shin to the blue paint. Glad to say it's now fully finished :D

Is this the 'oddeest' looking kit we've seen on here...i think you should get the ODD prize Paul...:D But it does look kinda cool.

B)-->

QUOTE(Paul B @ May 29 2007, 10:27 AM)
:D I like Odd, expect more of the same and some normal suff too.

I like odd too, and you're to be applauded for throwing yourself into it with such gusto. :clap2:

• 1 month later...

I love the job you've done on that Tachikoma, am I right in believing it's the V2 as seen in the second series? (V1's seen in series one had wheels on the feet, the V2's had feet that worked as either wheels or flat feet iirc).

I've been tempted by some of the Tachikoma kits as well, but know I don't have the skill or patience to do it justice :)

:D Just arrived from E2046 in HK is the 1/12 scale kit of Major Motoko Kusanagi - It's the same scale as this Tachikoma kit and will sit well next to it.

Nilrem - I think your right about it being V2 - HLJ do some 1/24 scale kits for about £10, there's a Tachikoma with the Major, a Buchikoma with Batou and a couple other Tachikoma kits (optical camo etc..)

I love the job you've done on that Tachikoma, am I right in believing it's the V2 as seen in the second series? (V1's seen in series one had wheels on the feet, the V2's had feet that worked as either wheels or flat feet iirc).

I've been tempted by some of the Tachikoma kits as well, but know I don't have the skill or patience to do it justice :)

Ohh missed this one

Mr Wolf no less - welcome to Britmodeller matey :):thumbsup2:

John

• 3 weeks later...