Duxford

Hurrinut

Some good shots there chap - especially the Spit taxi shot at the beginning... very nice use of aperture to control the blurring of the background ;)

great pics!!

The composition of the three spits taxiing is lovelly

Some great pictures but can I just point out that 'a couple' means two - or a pair.....

Sory to be pedantic but I'm easily peeved!

Sorry to be pedantic but you can't spell, then again neither can I.

If you get up set by my use of English then you are going to be very upset at most of my threads. So I suggest you might like to stay off them rather than get peeved all the time.

I no longer post on a couple of other forums because of the attitudes of some of the posters.

Next time I wont bother to post any photographs because of the fear of upsetting someone. I didn't realise I was sitting an English Language exam when I posted on here.

PS Just for the record, I passed my English Language 'O' Level. (yes it was that long ago)

Sorry to be pedantic but you can't spell, then again neither can I.

If you get up set by my use of English then you are going to be very upset at most of my threads. So I suggest you might like to stay off them rather than get peeved all the time.

I no longer post on a couple of other forums because of the attitudes of some of the posters.

Next time I wont bother to post any photographs because of the fear of upsetting someone. I didn't realise I was sitting an English Language exam when I posted on here.

PS Just for the record, I passed my English Language 'O' Level. (yes it was that long ago)

It was meant to be a light hearted comment... nothing more, nothing less. If I'd realised how sensitive you are, I would have remained in the shadows.....

Sory was a typo as, I assume, was up set... Apologies for my carelessness.

Who have you upset?

It was meant to be a light hearted comment... nothing more, nothing less. If I'd realised how sensitive you are, I would have remained in the shadows.....

Sory was a typo as, I assume, was up set... Apologies for my carelessness.

Who have you upset?

Nope, I've re-read your comment and can't see anything light hearted in it.

If you had used a smiley like these I might have got the supposed humour. Don't forget you were the one who said you were peeved by my incorrect use of English. So I would presume you would be the one upset/peeved by me posting a couple more photos on this thread.

:whistle::jump_fire::evil_laugh:

Nope, I've re-read your comment and can't see anything light hearted in it.

If you had used a smiley like these I might have got the supposed humour. Don't forget you were the one who said you were peeved by my incorrect use of English. So I would presume you would be the one upset/peeved by me posting a couple more photos on this thread.

:whistle::jump_fire::evil_laugh:

:elephant: --- That's quite light-hearted, isn't it?

Okay! You see, to me 'peeved' is an odd word - and I think I used it the way I did 'cos it was rather self-deprecating. Kind of a play on 'easily pleased', if you see what I mean. I don't really do 'serious'.

Yes, I know I have a strange sense of humour... For some reason, I thought that you might relate to it - we're from the same neck of the woods, I gather. No guarantee, obviously!

Any road up, how come you picked up on my 'criticism' and not on my compliment?

:partytime:

Come on guys, agree to disagree if you must :kissing2:

The main thing is that the photos are terrific irrespective of whether they are a couple or a lot of photos! :thumbsup:

keep posting the photos they are great.

cheers Bob

we're from the same neck of the woods, I gather.

Same neck :hanging: of the woods, Staffordshire / Leeds? Geography not your strong point either GR1?

W

Edited by Wolfpack

Well people are certainly confused on this thread!

I never mentioned anything to do about geography, I used to live in Lancashire when I worked at Warton and I know the difference in locations between Yorkshire and Staffordshire or anywhere else thank you.

I was simply suggesting that the two lads cooled the irate comments to each other.

I would rather see the photos thank you.

cheers (I think) Bob

Well people are certainly confused on this thread!

I never mentioned anything to do about geography, I used to live in Lancashire when I worked at Warton and I know the difference in locations between Yorkshire and Staffordshire or anywhere else thank you.

I was simply suggesting that the two lads cooled the irate comments to each other.

I would rather see the photos thank you.

cheers (I think) Bob

Hurrinut,,,,first off thank you for posting those awesome pics. I have never been a Spitfire fan but your first pic just shows me the lines in such an amazing way.

Secondly, all of you freaking Oxford professor Englsh majors need to stop!! This is a site for model building and photography. Guess what?? The way the world is, Englsh may be a second language or, heaven forbid many of us, myself inclded type fast and may have a few grammatical errors or typos. It happens.

I will NOT allow someone like Hurrinut to post pics on his own volition (spelling?) for ours, yours or my own benefit get berated because he had a grammatical or syntax error. If you want to play human spell checker or mister grammar on line, find a new place to ang your hat!! I suggest adding yourself to mensa.

Guess what a pet peeve of mine is?? People who contribute nothing other than corrections to others posts. I for one am a better person knowing so many people from the world over because of this silly internet thing. So spelling or grammar cmes into play. Big deal. Please tell me that even finding the errors in ones post that you still didn't understand the meaning of t. I dare you!!!

BTW I left this post unedited in case any of you professors care to dissect my grammar or sentence structure. Guess what......homie don't care. :shithappens:

Mike

Same neck :hanging: of the woods, Staffordshire / Leeds? Geography not your strong point either GR1?

W

Believe it or not, some of us don't still live in the street where we were raised!