Windy's Builds

Windy

With a name like Windy, it's gotta be Johnny Fartpants!! :lol:

No. There was no Buccaneer with that nose art (I think that was a Jaguar), but a good try. I want to do XV863 which had the Sea Witch nose art.

See Here

No. There was no Buccaneer with that nose art (I think that was a Jaguar), but a good try. I want to do XV863 which had the Sea Witch nose art.

See Here

Oops, bit of a blonde moment :banghead: You're right, of course it was a Jag. Teach me to come out with the smart schoolboy humour :D Lovely looking build you're doing there, by the way.

Gary :)

Many cameras have a minimum focusing distance - if you fall foul of it you're better off backing away to let it focus, then zooming (if possible) or cropping the image afterwards.

The build appears to be coming along nicely!

Well work has ground to a halt at the moment due to thwe fact that my compressor that I bought only back in November has started to go wrong as it has caused me to have a gritty paint finish that I am totally gutted about :crying: . I was thinking of stripping the model and starting again but I have had to take the route of using fine micromesh to sand away the rough areas of paint and try to salvage the paint finish :deadhorse:

• 3 months later...

Well folks I am now back and in the process of rescuing my Buccaneer which has sat on the bench for 3 months unloved and not progressed. I am having fun repainting it and slowly I am getting there, I have now come against a new problem. The wife has 'tidied' since I was away and now my hobby room is topped up with what can only be described as crap and it has ended up on the bench :yikes: . I am now trying to find the parts I had spent many an hour making and trying to find where everything has gone :rant: .

With any luck it will be finished by the end of the GB (fingers crossed). :shrug:

Well folks I am now back and in the process of rescuing my Buccaneer which has sat on the bench for 3 months unloved and not progressed. I am having fun repainting it and slowly I am getting there, I have now come against a new problem. The wife has 'tidied' since I was away and now my hobby room is topped up with what can only be described as crap and it has ended up on the bench :yikes: . I am now trying to find the parts I had spent many an hour making and trying to find where everything has gone :rant: .

With any luck it will be finished by the end of the GB (fingers crossed). :shrug:

Hello mate you glad to be home?

Any excuse hey at least its better than your model room here at Kandahar :thumbsup:

Al

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly I have to admit that it looks like I have failed to make it to the finish line. I am still waiting for some replacement parts to turn up to replace the parts my wife 'tidied away :rant: ' so when they do turn up I will finish off the beast and post some photos on the site.

Sorry to disappoint folks :sorry: