• RichF's GR3 in 54 Sqn retirment scheme
    • Rdxtnt's Jaguar OS of 20 Sqn RAFoO
    • Gary West's Jaguar OB of 20 Sqn RAFoO
    • Desmojen's T2 in 54 Sqn Grey scheme
    • DamienB's GR1 on a plinth
    • Palace Fan's Nigerian Jaguar
    • dswoofie's ACT Jaguar
    • Notdoneyet's GR3 in 6 Sqn retirement sheme - diorama

Remember folks, this is just for fun, but please take a look through the Jaguar GB finish line thread and then cast your vote.

Great GB good luck to all the entrees and thanks for participating.

EDIT - Forgot to mention that voting will stay open for 1 week until Midnight 16th.

EDIT - (yup another one) link for the finished line HERE

Edited by Gary West

So so hard to pick just one to vote for. All of the builds are spot on and I really mean that. I've had to look through them four or five times before I could pick just one to vote for.

In the end it came down to a choice of three and went to the one that was most pleasing to my eye.

I do wish I could have voted for more than one.

Anyway folks thanks for building and showing them off. Great job all of you.

Think I'd still struggle to pick a winner if I had half a dozen votes. Some super modelling everyone and a big thanks to the GB Mods for running such a great GB :clap2:

There was a good turnout, wasn't there? Standards are bloody high all around - it took me some soul searching before I cast my vote. Good on ya chaps... sorry I couldn't finish mine in time :shrug:

There was a good turnout, wasn't there? Standards are bloody high all around - it took me some soul searching before I cast my vote. Good on ya chaps...

Agreed, very impressed with the all round standard, very successful GB I think. Well done to all concerned and it was made all the more interesting because of the esoteric and overseas markings Jags too.

Will have to browse the contenders before I cast a vote.

B)

I've just placed my vote but it was a hard job choosing.They are all excellent. :goodjob: to all.

Just placed my vote and well done to all of you! What great builds of a wonderful aircraft! Now, I really must get involved next time there's a GB on!

OK - I'll give you the benefit of my 22 years on 1/1 scale Jags.

Some truly amazing builds there - especially liked Damiens on the pole and Speedy's Boscombe T-bird, but for me the best was Rdxtnt's SoOAF machine - not too heavily weathered either which some of the others seemed to be ( sorry guys & gals - I'd have had the boys down the wash-pan for some of yours.......... :winkgrin: )

Cast my vote, for me it's rdxtnt's beautiful build .....very closely in front of Rich F's

so many others are up there hovering too. My first GB, modelling for 10 months now and looking forward to the Tornado GB :)

I've put my 2p in. I voted for dswoofie's ACT. For me it is the ripple attraction................. :analintruder: but they are all pretty bloody good.

Cast my vote, for me it's rdxtnt's beautiful build .....

Me too. I was looking at the progress pics some time back and thinking "that's gonna take some beating". Highly commended goes to DSwoofie for bringing back memories of the ACT at Farnborough though.

To be honest though, there's not a bad build amongst them guys :thumbsup2:

Steve.

I'm gonna have to think about this one for a while, cos I'm really having trouble picking one.

All you guys n gals that finished your Jags (unlike me :blush: ) should give yourselves a big pat on the back. It really is a fantastic turn out. B)

Well done all. :clap2:

Good grief, how can you only choose one???

I think this is the highest standard I have *ever* seen in any groupbuild, *anywhere*

The quality starts at "good", continues through "excellent", passes through "outstanding" and finishes somewhere around "you're having a laugh, right?"

Well done one and all, a truly intimidating selection.

It's a real tough call isn't it. There's so much quality on show it took me ages to make a decision!

My ACT will be on the BM table at Gloucester tomorrow too.

Karl.

I've seen it for real and am more than impressed.....it's superb.

Well done Karl, very nice. :clap2:

Time out on the Jag GB voting now ended and as we can all see the unanimous winner is Gary and his brilliant Omani Jag OS - well done mate, thoroughly deserved. :worthy:

Will try and work through what happens next re donations over the weekend.

:wub: Thanks Gary and a big thankyou to everyone who voted for me. I'm really pleased you liked her. I'm very flattered considering the quality of the other great builds on show. Maybe we could try to get them all together at a show or something sometime? Would make a nice display methinks.

Cheers,

Gary :)

Will try and work through what happens next re donations over the weekend.

Well done all for a top GB. Remember I will send out a copy of the Jag book ( if you wish to receive a copy) to the top five entries. If you are in there, send me a PM or email with your name/address details etc and I will post them out if you do wish to receive one, although I can only post them AFTER June 11th when I return to the UK.

B)