1/48 Hawker Hart/Demon

Having just acquired the excellent new Mushroom Models Hart/Demon book, my thoughts have idly turned towards what it would take to convert an Inpact Fury into a two-seater. The answer seems to be "rather a lot of work". Starting with the Fury is probably better than starting from scratch, but it's marginal... Has anyone tried it? Or does anyone know of a 1/48 Demon or Hart kit, vac, resin or injected?

bestest,

M.

Aeroclub had an excellent vacform Demon, which could be built as any of the 2-seaters. I built one in 1987, but I haven't seen one since.

John

They still appear on eBay now and again...says the person with 5 in the stash :whistle:

:giles:

Darius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Classic Airframes will not do the Hart family. Jules is making too much money selling TA-4s and the stuff he's doing nowadays. The word back when he was still talking to me four years ago was "no more biplanes." He'll re-release stuff that's been done already (like the P-6E) but that's it.

The Aeroclub kit is a simple vacuform, the work to scratch a cockpit isn't hard, and it looks good.