F/A-37 Talon from the movie 'Stealth'

Saw this on Starshipmodeler a while back, excellent work Raytheon! Good luck with rest of it.

Paul Harrison

Thank ya kindly gents and yep, just a tiddler :winkgrin:

Working my way through it slowly but right now i'm cleaning up/refurbishing some masters for a 1/24th Starwars A-Wing and it's bloody uphill work.

If there's one thing that will annoy me faster than anything, it's clearing up other peoples scrwewups.

Still that's what i get paid for and as long as i keep telling myself that, it will be ok...sort of...after a fashion...maybe

Go easy troops

Yes but i'm only doing 15 kits and 5 builds.

As it stands and i'm just being honest here, 14 kits and 4 builds are spoken for.

If you are interested, PM me and i'll pass you the details rather than clog up the thread.

Oh by the way, Alessandra Ambrosio is a diamond class BABE so good drills there sah!

Go easy.

Edited by Raytheon

Very impressive stuff. B)

I've just been looking through all the different albums on your site. I've got one of those A-wing kits in the stash. I gotta say, that master looks a hell of a lot better now. Are you re-working that for Bar, by any chance?.

Also, that Aliens APC looks familiar. Did I see you down at Beaneys in Sittingbourne, a few years back, with it?.

Smiffy,

Could i be a bloody cheek and ask a favour? if possible could you take some pics of the original kit for me. I'm interested to show what it looks like as a comparison thing. The A-wing masters were abyssmal and some of the construction methods have been shown to be...questionable quality wise.

And nope, not for Bar. I bought them from Bar lock, stock and bad sufacing and will be doing a kit myself, better and cheaper than the previous incarnation i assure you.

Egad, an APC, that musta been more than a few years ago if it was!

I can only recall that it was 1996 to 97 that APC came into being in it's resin/white metal green hulkiness. Best guess when i last had one complete that wasn't for someone at the time woulda been a good four or five years ago.

Ah them was the days.

Go easy.

Aye,

I was using some polyester clear on a base at one exhibition rather than the APC Dazza...never stopped you getting a noseful though mate :winkgrin: Never affected me though, odd that.

He came down off it though...only after we peeled him off the cieling :analintruder:

Spatula, gaffer tape, broom handle...solves all manner of problems.

Edited by Raytheon

Smiffy,

Could i be a bloody cheek and ask a favour? if possible could you take some pics of the original kit for me. I'm interested to show what it looks like as a comparison thing. The A-wing masters were abyssmal and some of the construction methods have been shown to be...questionable quality wise.

And nope, not for Bar. I bought them from Bar lock, stock and bad sufacing and will be doing a kit myself, better and cheaper than the previous incarnation i assure you.

Yeah, not a problem matey, I'll pull the kit out at the weekend and snap some shots. ;)

I have chopped the rear end piece about a bit, to make a battery compartment but the rest of it is pretty much as it was when I bought it.

I can tell you straight away that I'd be very interested in this new version of the kit. B)

Egad, an APC, that musta been more than a few years ago if it was!

I can only recall that it was 1996 to 97 that APC came into being in it's resin/white metal green hulkiness. Best guess when i last had one complete that wasn't for someone at the time woulda been a good four or five years ago.

Ah them was the days.

Well, if I remember correctly, it was the in progress master you had there and you were talking about doing the basic kit and having an interior set as an optional extra for those that wanted it.

Hmmm....guess it was longer ago than I remember. :hmmm: I do remember that Kevin was there though.

97 ehh?......bloody 'ell, don't time fly.

Smiffy,

Your a gentleman sah!...but we'll keep that just between you, me and anyone else i tell okedoke? :winkgrin:

Currently working out the economic effect of having engine and cockpit lighting as standard. So far it turns out to be not much effect.

Yep, time do fly don't it boss :clif:

Dazza, be honest mate, if it's got the name Starwars attached or catepillar tracks, your all over it either way...nothing wrong with that though i have to be honest :D

Go easy all.