Sorted at last

I'm a bit nervous about putting this here as I build for my pleasure and I'm only too aware of the shortcoming in my skills - One should never complain about the kit, because if you have the skill then anything is possible.

Anyway my 4th (and final Valiant build)

RQL1.jpg

RQ1.jpg

FRH2.jpg

FL1.jpg

Took 3 months on and off, at the same time several small 1/72 models were finished

'V'

If your nervous about that, I quake to see the result when you are not!

That's a great Britmodeller subject and lovely model. At the end of the day - it's all about having fun no matter how it turns out.

:gobsmacked:

Cornish you're dead right - It is about having fun and even if you curse any particular kit, it's enjoying beating the plastic into second place !!

'V'

That's a good model, 'V'.

I know what an absolute Bas***d that kit can be, and you've done yourself proud there.

I build for my own pleasure too, which is why I don't post much of my stuff.

Perhaps I should, and you can all take the p*ss out of me. Won't bother me at all!! :D

I build for my own pleasure too, which is why I don't post much of my stuff.

Perhaps I should, and you can all take the p*ss out of me. Won't bother me at all!! :D

I think you should... no-one's ever nasty... you might even be better than you think! ;)

What a Monster this was..I read somewhere that it had a blistering performance compared to the others...

Shame they fell apart in the low level operations, following the change of theatre...

Would have loved to see them in the desert pink's or low level camo's

great built.. noting to be ashamed of...

Keep having fun building and keep posting..

Skybert

I've got to say this, Britmodeller site is a great spur to firstly staying the course and finishing - everyone is so enthusiastic about your "work in progress" pictures that rather than put it away (for a few years) you keep on working it through.

Then you see and get tips on others progress that can so often help you through the 'don't know' problem.

I'd like to pass a big thank you to Mike in particular and everyone else who supports the modellers work presented here.

'V'