1/72 Fine molds Y-wing

Finished this recently, OOB, customised decals slightly-had an old Academy p-51 (I think) called "Rebel Queen"plus sexy Lass, so couldn't resist popping them on with a string of Tie fighter kills! What the hell...Gunpowders lit up one looks like it's going to be special, now wish I'd thought of that (though I wouldn't have built it if I had!)

DSC_004704140006.jpg

DSC_004504120005.jpg

DSC_003604070004.jpg

DSC_002703980002.jpg

DSC_003304040003.jpg

DSC_002603970001.jpg

Sorry about photos-definitely an area I need help with.

That looks fantastic. I must admit i like stuff that isnt an exact copy of the studio models. Good job!

Me too. At least you won't get bogged down by history professors and their ilk-it's sci-fi! And I've had my fair share of them. :fight:

Excellent!, I love it!!! :worthy:

The Y-wing has always been my favourite. Your ideas on it have worked really well. I really like the idea of the nose art and kill markings... Rebel queen is very appropriate for it!

Well done all round, excellent job!

Karl.

Cheers all, been a Star Wars posting week I reckon. And if my memory serves me correctly, hasn't Daz got the Fine molds Falcon? Light up that baby and have it "speeding" over a section of death star as per Gunpowders X-wing etc. That would be uber cool...

Have you got the Falcon turnerdad?

No, it's about number 3 on my all time wish list though. Where did you get yours? Import? Saw one at Telford (unbuilt) for about £140 I think. Was tempted...will get one day. :hobbyhorse:

No, it's about number 3 on my all time wish list though. Where did you get yours? Import? Saw one at Telford (unbuilt) for about £140 I think. Was tempted...will get one day. :hobbyhorse:

I built and lit 2 on commision and i have one part started in the loft. I was gonna light mine but there was really no need when i have the 32 inch one. The Finemolds Falcon is a fantastic with hundreds of TINY parts but it builds well.

I got mine from Vince at Models for Sale mate. It was a Christmas pressie to myself. I'm just trying to think of somewhere to put it mate.

Suddenly you have a reason for that extension...and a damn good one if I do say so myself. :elephant:

Oh no, bad news, I'm beginning to dribble slightly over getting a falcon, I can't afford one, yes I can, no I can't, yes I :chair:

Must concentrate on something less interesting quickly. Now where's that curtain catalogue?

Edited by turnerdad