Ultracast 2-blade Spitfire prop

John

It's great to see Ultracast releasing more products especially for the Spitfire, I have used their stuff many times before and think it’s great. I currently have six completed Tamiya Spitfire Mk.Is in my collection and it looks like I'll be doing another.

John in answer to your question, to each his own.

Cheers

My view is that outside of The UK the Tamiya kit is much more available through out the world so it makes sence to do the part for the most available model - and one that until I got around here I never heard was all that 'horrible' accuracy wise. Maybe as it came out before the curse of The internet forums really came to dominate the discussion of new molds!

Matt (who probably will now use his Airfix Mk I along with my Vc to do an all recessed panel line Vc, and buy The prop for my stash dwelling Tamiya)

Edited by Matt Roberts

Matt this is a little OT for this Mk.I thread but you know the MPM/Special Hobby are releasing a new mould 1/48 VC this year :analintruder: . I'm kinda buzzed about this as I have been after an off the shelf Mk.VC for years.

Cheers

Matt this is a little OT for this Mk.I thread but you know the MPM/Special Hobby are releasing a new mould 1/48 VC this year :analintruder: . I'm kinda buzzed about this as I have been after an off the shelf Mk.VC for years.

Cheers

Yep, thats one I'm looking forward seeing.

John