This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Membership numbers

On 9/10/2019 at 2:49 PM, Mike said:

Some people get all hung up about "yeah, but there's only probably five real members posting, the rest are duplicate accounts run by Satan himself, Mike Williams" as if we're making something up, or misrepresenting ourselves in some way.  I'd say it's them with the hang-up about numbers, not us.  Nothing to prove here. :blink: It's not about the numbers boys, it's about the community. :wub:

So much jealousy. This is like YouTube and Twitter, some people just can't let others be successful.

On 9/10/2019 at 2:55 AM, Robert Stuart said:

Doesn't help when some people keep changing their IP's ... some ISPs do that for you, as would browsing from different coffee shops.

So the real question is: What coffee shop has the greatest number of Britmodeller participants?

My wife got me this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas last year. She said it's because I'm losing my mind and can't remember things. I told her it was from living with her for so long. She hit me!

48718550472_7998d48de2_b.jpg

I keep it right beside the 'puter.

Chris

Mine's a bit more discreet, it hides between the scotch tape and sticky note pads.---John

ogO5Jts.jpg

Just out of curiosity what are the new membership numbers ? Im interested as Ive just read @Mike’s new Buy/Sell/Trade area message and he mentioned that there were quite a few new members. 

Dennis 

If you go to View New Content, it's all under there.  We're heading toward 3m posts over the last 12-3 years, so I think I'm right in saying that you lot can't half jabber! :lol:

24 minutes ago, Mike said:

If you go to View New Content, it's all under there.  We're heading toward 3m posts over the last 12-3 years, so I think I'm right in saying that you lot can't half jabber! :lol:

If you filter out the really useful stuff it may be at least half this size!

Oh, hang on, I'm adding to the clutter.

Rick.

1 hour ago, Rick Brown said:

If you filter out the really useful stuff it may be at least six or seven posts!

FTFY ;)

For once I noticed when we hit a 1k marker :shocked: We reached 27,000 today (or yesterday - not sure).  Greg spotted it though, so I can't really say I remembered :blush:

I had no idea there was so much traffic here! All that going on and it still feels like a club.

Well done to the organisers for keeping the place in order in such a laid back way.

Tony.

Well i used to use Facebook a fair bit, but i find it better, more helpful & happier on here.  I have told a few pals i am here and hopefully they will follow. 

20 hours ago, Timn said:

Well i used to use Facebook a fair bit, but i find it better, more helpful & happier on here.  I have told a few pals i am here and hopefully they will follow. 

Thats great Mike and the team were a bit concerned we were getting low on members so I'm sure this will come as a relief  😉