1/48th aftermarket decals any out there !

Ian Lanc

hi lads,

does any one know if there are any decals for 1/48th british bombers ? as regards to the side fuselage code numbers, they have to be in dull red with the yellow border, i do have the standard dull red codes which i may have to use if i can't get any with the yellow border :undecided:

i don't think hannants do them ! :bristow:

thanks.... eon.

Hi Eon

belive they're only available in 72nd scale anyway. Gonna have to do my 48th Nick the Nazi Neutraliser pre yellow surrounds or try painting the yellow freehand. I think Cammet do some vinyl masks and if you can get the right size p'raps you could spray them on, good luck with the Halibag, a bugger to build but a real sense of achievement when you finish it

Regards

Paul

Edited by Honeybee

Hi Eon

belive they're only available in 72nd scale anyway. Gonna have to do my 48th Nick the Nazi Neutraliser pre yellow surrounds or try painting the yellow freehand. I think Cammet do some vinyl masks and if you can get the right size p'raps you could spray them on, good luck with the Halibag, a bugger to build but a real sense of achievement when you finish it

Regards

Paul

Model Alliance has commissioned some new WWII RAF Bombers sheets, Lancaster, Wellington, Halifax and Stirling. Where there are available kits in 1/48 scale these will also be produced alongside the 1/72 scale.

The sheets should be ready for late summer.

Gary

Model Alliance has commissioned some new WWII RAF Bombers sheets, Lancaster, Wellington, Halifax and Stirling. Where there are available kits in 1/48 scale these will also be produced alongside the 1/72 scale.

The sheets should be ready for late summer.

Gary

damn it thats too late :jump_fire: thanks for the heads up on the decals lads, gary do you know of the website for 'model alliance' ?

eon :wicked:

damn it thats too late :jump_fire: thanks for the heads up on the decals lads, gary do you know of the website for 'model alliance' ?

eon :wicked:

Should do as its my site, www.theaviationworkshop.co.uk

Hope that helps

Gary