Where can I buy some Kleer?

AnonymousDFB1

Mish

Do you a a Robert Dyas near you? That's where i purchased mine from.

Good luck!

Mark

Thanks Mark, I will check but I've never heard of them!

EDIT: Just Googled the name and there is nothing in Bedford but there is one in Crawley! :yahoo:

Edited by Mish

ASDA has shedloads of the stuff,thats the branch on the outskirts of Watford,next to the printworks,failing that Tescos in Borehamwood,

Cheers

Paul..

Cool, I have to virtually pass that Asda on the way home. mind you I didn't know it was there till you posted!

Thanks

:yahoo: I got some. Paul's tip about Asda at Watford paid off. Thanks Paul.

In fact I got four bottles! So if there is anyone else out there that needs some and you live/work Bedford/Watford-Northwood/Crawley areas or anywhere in between I'd be happy to let you have a bottle for what it cost me.

Now silly question time:

How do I put the damn stuff on? Brush or airbrush. And at what stage of build? Before or after decals, after weathering?

Thanks all for your help in my quest. Much appreciated :wub: you all

:yahoo: I got some. Paul's tip about Asda at Watford paid off. Thanks Paul.

In fact I got four bottles! So if there is anyone else out there that needs some and you live/work Bedford/Watford-Northwood/Crawley areas or anywhere in between I'd be happy to let you have a bottle for what it cost me.

Now silly question time:

How do I put the damn stuff on? Brush or airbrush. And at what stage of build? Before or after decals, after weathering?

Thanks all for your help in my quest. Much appreciated :wub: you all

personally I brush it on, its self levelling so as long as you dont go too mad its fine, I use it before I decal depending on the paint I use (although I use xtracrylics a lot so I dont bother then its not needed with a gloss paint) then after to seal in the decals and then I weather