Gripen

hatchet

Out of all of the modern, grey, twin-finned, vectored-thrust, canard-winged jet thingies that have been developed since the end of the cold war, the Gripen, IMHO, has to be the prettiest and loveliest of them all! Looks good in Isreali colours too!

Thanks guys!

The kit is Italeris 1/48 one, the only 1/48 kit in my collection. Hasegawa helped out with the weapons and flyboy, and yes, it's an old Airfix stand. Hannants sold them at one time, unfortunately they don't seem to have them anymore :(

:viking:

Im with busdriver. Very sleek and pointy looking. I prefer almost anything in camo or NMF, as the greys get so blatheringly dull.

I like the stand, too. I have saved several over the years just for that use.

Out of all of the modern, grey, twin-finned, vectored-thrust, canard-winged jet thingies that have been developed since the end of the cold war, the Gripen, IMHO, has to be the prettiest and loveliest of them all! Looks good in Isreali colours too!

Ahmen

:worthy:

Lovely work Hatch :)

Edited by model_madness

• 1 month later...
Looks fantastic! Unlikely, yes, but stranger things have happened! Brilliant work Martin
Unlikely today maybe, but what if Sweden had continued to supply planes to Israel? Most of the IDF/AFs Mustangs did come from Sweden, they might have continued supplying them - Saab -29, -32, -35, -37 :D

As others have said, that paint scheme looks very "right" on that jet. Nice work Martin!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Yeah!!!!!...Hatch I definitely love this one.....it would be so cool if you did a flight of two or moreeeeeeeee............

• 2 months later...

I never get tired of seeing this bird Martin!

She's still a beaut!!

Damian