instruction sheet for xtrakit nightfighter meteor . . .

PaulR

Hi y'all,

been a complete berk and binned the instructions for the xtrakit night fighter meteor. :shithappens: Does anybody have a scan of the cockpit assembly page? I've tried figuring it out but some of the part locations are eluding me!

thanks in advance,

Paul

But ignore step 25 and use step 26 if building the NF14 - the increased nose length is apparently a reet load of bollards, according to John Adams. There's no difference at all in length between the NF12/13 and the NF14.

Not quite right! The lengths of the 12 and 14 are the same (as the 12 at 49' 11") but the 13 is simply a tropicalised 11 at 48' 6" long.

So do not use the part marked for the 14. No Meteor was 51' 4" long as often quoted for the 14.

John

• 4 weeks later...
Not quite right! The lengths of the 12 and 14 are the same (as the 12 at 49' 11") but the 13 is simply a tropicalised 11 at 48' 6" long.

So do not use the part marked for the 14. No Meteor was 51' 4" long as often quoted for the 14.

John

Hi John,

Thanks for that information.

I started my Matchbox Meteor NF14 a long time ago, before I was aware of this issue. Having attached the longest of the noses as per the instructions, I take it I'll have to remove it and put on the medium length nose. Hope I haven't thrown those parts out!

Joseph

Edited by JosephLalor