BSG Colonial Viper

Just received my postal charge and paid up. Thanks for your help guys - another one ticked off of the 'wanted' list.

Wonder if it comes with decals for 'Sheba's' bird!

ann2.jpg

Yum, yum and indeed...yum.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
It arrived today!

Excellent!, I got an e-mail saying mine was posted Last Monday (25th Feb) so it should be inbound soon.

Me and the girlfriend have been having a bit of a BSG marathon this week (Season two - "Pegasus" (possibly the best hour of SF TV I've seen), "Resurrection ship", etc,) so I can hardly wait.

I'll look forward to comparing build notes.

Steve.

Tough call Obi Wan. I may do it for the GB. I'm not sure yet.

I'm going to pass on an X-Wing, as I think everyone else will be doing one.

It'll either be Slave 1, the Viper, or a Snowspeeder. Not sure yet.

What are you building?

I've got Obi-Wan's Jedi starfighter by Revell in two sizes (pre-painted, snap-fit, but I'm planning to repaint and glue the things); Fine Molds X-Wing and TIE Fighter; Monogram UFO from The Invaders, great 60s show; I'll probably build one or more of the above, but I have got quite a few others that would fit the bill, so I haven't decided yet. Always in motion, the future is.

I don't know if you guys have seen these yet, but Starship modeller has some new bits in.

As well as a Viper, I've ordered one of THESE, as well as a couple of THESE (planning to do a couple of Exodus versions, armed up with the rocket pods etc).

There are also a couple of other figures available and even a resin replacement cocpit set for the Revell Viper (might splurge for one of those next time).

Check 'em out HERE. ;)

My Viper arrived yesterday - I can confirm all the good things said about the service from Starship modeller. I'd buy with confidence again.

Steve.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...