Cost of average build?

denstore

:rofl:

Yes, we can laugh about it, but just to have something to compare with, I spent a couple of weeks in wales five years ago, and I didn´t hear any english there at all..... ;)

Same same, but different....

Edited by denstore

Like, totally dude, fer sure.

I recall in Finland, I went to see the movie "Tarzan" in the 80's. It was in English, subbed in Finnish. Ditto for what was on the TV. Den is spot on about the Scandinavians of that generation. They also seemed to like vodka, so that was nice too. And we took in a lot of saunas, asw ell. All in all, pretty nice.

Like, totally dude, fer sure.

I recall in Finland, I went to see the movie "Tarzan" in the 80's. It was in English, subbed in Finnish. Ditto for what was on the TV. Den is spot on about the Scandinavians of that generation. They also seemed to like vodka, so that was nice too. And we took in a lot of saunas, asw ell. All in all, pretty nice.

Finns like the vodka a little more than the rest of us, though. :)

But of course we all have our prejustices. In the eyes of finns there are only two kind of Swedish men. The openly homosexual ones, and the ones still trying to keep it secret (the married ones). ;)

Edited by denstore

• 2 weeks later...

My current build - Dragon 1/35 M1A1 AIM - US$28 for the kit (and about another $6 postage) , then just paint and glue (maybe another $5). Dragon kits are great and they include enough Turned Barrels, PE, etch, that I'm more than overwhelmed without needing aftermarket. All up less than AU$45 for a massively detailed kit - BARGAIN.

Getting the kits from ericyy in Hong Kong and buying them three or four at a time makes it much cheaper than the LHS where the same kit retails for $65-$70.