New Lynx kit update

GreenDragon

Hobby Link Japan has more details on the upcoming 1/144th scale kit from Fujimi. You get two kits per box for 800 yen (£3.83) and can make the Army AH.1 and Navy HAS.1 or Dutch UH.14 versions. Link http://www.hlj.com/product/FUJ14412

The 1/144th UH-1N kit also includes two kits and three decal options,including parts for the Italian ASW version. Link http://www.hlj.com/product/FUJ14411

I don't know if this has been posted before but it was news to me, on Cybermodeller's new kit list Hobby Boss have 1/72nd Mk90 Lynx and Super Lynx Kits listed. I Like the Lynx a lot but for some reason I've only built the old Matchbox kit.

Paul Harrison

The 1/144 kits sound very interesting, seems that the small scale fans will have fun with those ! I like the addition of the Italian ASW in the UH-1N boxing, these are very interesting machines !

I've seen the Hobbyboss listed on the IPMS germany website, hope they'll do a good job here. Other helicopters were kind of copies of italeri (H-34) and fujimi (V-107) kits... I hope they'll introduce all the correct differences between the versions. And if then they make an AH.7 then I'll be very happy !!! :D

Giorgio

The Fujimi 144th Lynx dates from the mid 80's, never seen it myself but I remember it on the shelves at my LHS back when I was still at school. I'd imagine that, simple as the 72nd kit is, this would be more or less a direct scale down.

The Fujimi 144th Lynx dates from the mid 80's, never seen it myself but I remember it on the shelves at my LHS back when I was still at school. I'd imagine that, simple as the 72nd kit is, this would be more or less a direct scale down.

More or less - I had the HAS2 - it was very simple. But it looked like a Lynx

Lynx's eh? Hmmmmm... :pipe:

Hi Jonathon, do you know something, from a certain British company, that we should know about? :coolio:

Paul Harrison

More or less - I had the HAS2 - it was very simple. But it looked like a Lynx

Just remembered - the kit was all on one sprue and the windows were solid (dark blue plastic in my case) - the box had a little diorama base on it.

IIRC these were 'fit the box' kits that just happened to be 1/144th (or close) - there was a 1/100th Gazelle as well.

According to the HLJ website, these are supposed to be newly tooled. :)