Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ultra cast'.
Found 1 result
Was'on For my next build I will be tackling Hasegawa's Hawker Typhoon. First order of business was to remove the cockpit coaming as per the Barracuda resin instructions... Before I started this build I was aware of fit issues with the cockpit inserts and after a search of the internet it became apparent that the easiest way of correcting the problem was to glue the inserts to the fuselage sides ensuring that you have a good fit, this will however leave a gap between the fuselage half's that will need filling... Well that's all I've managed this evening. See you dreckly Yours aye Iain