Search the Community
Showing results for tags 't90'.
Found 1 result
Hello again! I'd like to show you my latest build - T-90A. As usual first of all, few words about the kit and the process. That was my first try for Meng kit and I'm absolutely in love. The details are amazing, instructions straight forward (few flaws maybe) and fit of the kit is nice. The only thing I didn't like is lack of paint schemes. Kit gives you choice of 5 different variant, but four of them are parade ones. I went for the only one that wasn't clean and easy - Russian Motorised Brigade from North Caucasus. I love the tracks. They seem to be complicated, but after few made they turned out to be an easy and rewarding job. There was a bit of a challenge to do the camouflage. I used white tack to mask. It was a real surprise when I put second colour, which according to the instructions - should be Vallejo Duck Egg Green. It turned out to be totally different from the printed one - quite pale green as you notice. I've managed to find a real photo in similiar colours, more yellowish, but I guess that it might be something wrong with the photograph, then I just thought to myself, that kit is branded my Gur Khan, so I guess he knows what the real colour should be and wouldn't be happy if Meng will put wrong paint reference in the kit. After this, there was the usual - glossy coat, wash, streaking, rusting and scratching, then matt coat and dust. For the tracks, I painted them Vallejo's Gun Metal and washed it with AK's Rust streaking. Then dust it with Mig pigments. Enjoy: Thanks for your attention:) Now working on something flying again. See you soon!