As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ki 61'.
Found 2 results
I had this kit in the stash for some time. The initial plan was to sell it to someone, but since that never materialised, I decided to try my hand on the natural metal undersurfaces. The kit went together more or less OK, I had to trim the instrument panel to be able to glue both fuselage halves. I painted the cockpit with RLM 79, while picking up some details in flat black. The model was first painted with RLM 70 for the upper surfaces, and when dry, I gave two coats of white to the lower surfaces, so the metallic colour could have a good grip. The yellow leading edge bands were masked and painted in yellow. Then the model was glosscoated, and the decals were applied. They were a bit thick and tended to stick to the surface, but I was able to position them properly. Up next, an RAF Mustang Mk.III from Tamiya with Revell decals.