Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'jedi'.
Hi all, Well shes finished at last. its been a real blast doing the WIP for this build and the figure was a dream to paint and build with only the slight hicup of the dodgy masking tape. For my first Airbrushed figure im very happy with the results. hope you all like her. cheers till next time.
Another easy kit repaint just for a bit of fun that took a lot of masking but was worth it in the end Cockpit and pilot (It was Obi-Wan but now it's Jedi Geoff) were repainted as well but I only gave the Astromech droid a bit of a touch up on the seams. I also "enhanced" the cannons with alloy tube and drilled a few holes for a bit of detail. Painted with Revell and Tamiya acrylics and weathered with oil washes, dry brushing and pastels.
I bought this on ebay for a couple of pounds thinking it would be fun to just do a OOB build and display it. It stayed like that 24 hours then I took it apart again and repainted it. It's now in an alternative colour scheme as if it were a different Jedi Knight's fighter (repainted Anakin). Repainted the astromech droid and weathered it inside and out with washes and pastels. I went for a very worn and battle weary look.