Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Hacking'.
Found 2 results
Well, right on cue after an upgrade to the system software we are currently under attack from a group of IPs that are synonymous with various malicious attacks on servers. Funny that, isn't it? We're working with our Hosts, US cyber security and their British equivalent over here to collate evidence with a view to pressing charges both on the people perpetrating the attack, and those requesting and paying for it. These days you can commission this kind of attack quite cheaply if you know where to look, I believe. We're also speaking to our solicitors to orchestrate the defence of our server, and will be pursuing this further once we have all the evidence in hand. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the delay in loading pages until they're locked off. They're also trying to Brute Force our email server, so that's being combatted too. By all means offer us a bit of sympathy for having to put up with this crap again, but don't launch into any rants about their mental state, parental status, or moral compass on here. Do it by PM by all means, and as before if you are aware of any evidence on these attacks that would help us stop them, it is your moral obligation to let us know, as this is motivated purely by malice, but the real victims are you the members.
I received a nice pack of decals from Rich W on Friday so I decided to bring forward my attempt at a B777-300 conversion from the Minicraft kit. I started this yesterday. I am using a fresh kit as well as one of my older builds to make the stretch. I started by chopping up both kits, the built up kit was cut up to make the extended forward and rear fuselage sections while the new kit was cut up to use the centre fuselage and wings. So the 777-3 is obviously longer, what to do with the discards? Perhaps a 777SP I used some pieces from my A330-200 conversion to reinforce the joins, could this be a first in Airbus-Boeing co-operation (or is it Revell - Minicraft???) Forward Rear I am also using the Contrails GE-90 engines and raked wingtips for the build. The engines are average, not up to Braz standard. I have cleaned one up and I needed to sand the intake lip flat and reshape the lip as it was not straight. The rear of the nacelle also needed squaring up I assemble the right wing and then cut off the tip to add the rake tip It was slightly over sized in chord so I aligned it to the trailing edge when gluing and then cleaned up the leading edge to match the Minicraft wing. I also tried to thin the trailing edge of the wing, this is an issue with the Minicraft kit. I took material form the inside of the wing and glued the halves together. I found this was not enough and proceeded thin it down from the outside from both top and bottom parts. Some rescribing of moving surfaces will be required later on.