Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'BarracudaCast'.
Found 1 result
Hello everyone, I've been banging away at this one for a few months now and finally managed to get it finished yesterday, I admire those who can maintain interest in a project for months on end. I asked a few questions over on the WWII forum when I started this project which is how I ended up doing this particular aircraft, the masks I'd purchased had a few accuracy issues but I had all the relevant bits for this aircraft which the very helpful Chris Thomas pointed me towards so a very large thanks to you Chris. I used the following after market bits and bobs, Barracudacast cockpit, wheels, intake and exhausts. Ultracast Tempest tailplanes and tail wheel well. I used some montex masks for the SF codes but had to cut the N myself, the masks were a bit stretched so I opted to use decals for the roundels and fin flashes. A couple with a little photo editing as per Mr Arkady! Thanks for taking the time to look and all comments are very welcome. Cheers...