Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'T1A'.
Hi everyone, first time I posted in RFI. I am sharing my first 1/48 aircraft which I started in Sept and just managed to complete. To me, get it done is already a big win. There are lots of thing I learnt here while building mine, I made lots of mistake too. You can also refer to the WIP here.
I like trainer, I like 2-seater airplane, especially with a huge canopy but with a short tail. BAE Hawk T is exactly my cup of tea. Started with cockpit, spray a layer of GSI #1500 black primer as the base, and applied GSI 305 (dark grey) and GSI 306 (med grey). Decals was good and easy to apply. Applied a layer of gloss clear on the cockpit, #306 on the side wall of the cockpit and black on the inner wall of the air intake / exhaust. It is Modo T024 silver on the "engine" and MX-02 on the exhaust. I doubt if the engine can be seen after the build. Test fit the fuselage too - seems to be a nice match without any major gap.