Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Richtofen'.
This was a pure pleasure from start to finish. I used the recent MVR boxing for this build and one of the schemes from the kit. It's rigged with ezline without turnbuckles. The plywood was my favourite part, I sprayed the panels three different acrylic colours, then used thinned oil paints to wiggle the grain on. It's the first ww1 airplane model I've done that I haven't been embarrassed to show the underside. I'll post more pictures of the figure in the Figure modelling section.
I just finished building a Wingnut Wings Albatross and this resin figure was included in the kit. Mike Good, wow, what a sculptor. I made a little hat for him out of green stuff and styrene. Painted with vallejo acrylics with oils on the jacket and boots. The base is meant to reference German WW1 laminated propellers, I made it from yew and pine.