Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Revell 1:32'.
....once upon a time there were 3 Jackstands..... but read yourself ...so i made this in the belief it's ok now.... ...but still the whole arrangement yelled meh... this is boring we want something to connect to... So i ended up with this.... ...last but not least the guys from the maintenance crew installed some cowlings... ..not much will be seen from the cockpit once snuggled in so here some shots during building process.. So i've learnt my lesson and i don't think that i will be that naive a second time, doing 3 Jackstands and believing to get away with it.... BTW the Camouflage & Markings of my Bf 109 for this build are fictitious Base kit Revell & good amount of scratch parts and some Eduard Resin All the best Hans
Finally finished this orange EC-135 LUFTRETTUNG Revell 1:32. Needs lots of scratch building to get it closer to the original, but model has excellent decals. Anyway if you like EC-145 you better go for Revell Nr.4659. Airbushed with Revell enamels. I like this scheme - EC-135 in orange looks attractive 20181214_073238 by Martin Kubis, on Flickr 20181214_073224 by Martin Kubis, on Flickr 20181214_073153 by Martin Kubis, on Flickr
Evening folks, Built this 1:32 scale Revell Spitfire as a commission build for a mate who wanted a mk 1 or mk II Spitfire for his WW2 memorabilia collection. He wanted it to resemble "XTD" which is the fibreglass gate gaurd now on display at Edinburgh Airport. The replica its has " Blue Peter " written on the side and has a four blade prop and a bright red nose cone. The kit itself went together with no real issues and was build OOB with the only addition being harness straps made from tape placed into the cockpit. I just used the cockpit decals provided with the kit. As usual, I weathered the kit using the preshading method and masking tape to seperate the camouflage colours. For the first time I tried using the " maskol" method of replicating the paint as having been worn through on heavy traffic areas, around the cockpit and a couple of the acess panels. An easy method of spraying silver then applying the maskol and rubbing off after the top coat has been applied. Very easy and effective... Used Hannants "Xtracrylix" thinners on this build, so much better than my usual Tamiya thinners and would highly recommend. Unable to source the "XTD" decals or correct serial numbers " L1067" etc, but it looks like a Spitfire and the new owner is very pleased, as for payment ... a couple of nice bottles of red wine Always wanted to build a spitfire again and this way I don't have the headache of where to display it ... just the headache from consuming the wine !! A few pictures of the finished result .. Thanks for looking and all comments welcome. Best wishes