Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Reginia Aeronautica'.
Hello I did start doing my SM.79 but that's a dead project at the moment, because I'm waiting until I get my new airbrush (and then I'm practicing on a Blenheim). So anyway, got myself a MC.200 at my LMS for aroud £5. I tried to use my cheap airbrush to spray the base coat, which then broke. So I used the Humbrol one instead as that was £10. It was alright, but a bit hit or miss. .I think it's turned out alright so far, just got to add decals and then it'll be done. It's taken about 5 hours so far (plus a lot of airbrush faffing). It was my first aircraft done with acrylics (and first maki