Search the Community
Showing results for tags '54 Sqdn'.
Hi all I've had this kit in my stash since it was first released in the early 90's but never quite got around to building it, I even contemplated binning it and buying the Kittyhawk kit instead but I plucked up some enthusiasm and just got on with it! The plastic had yellowed and was very brittle, the decals were shot so I replaced them with a new set from Revell spares department. I added a Neomega cockpit, a metal pitot tube and a set of Eduard BL755 (not sure if it is an accurate load). The engine cover blanks were scratch built, the cannon blast deflectors were drilled out and brass tube added, the kit wheels were modified to include some tread and vent holes. MRP lacquers paints were used with a W&N oil wash sealed in with a Alclad light sheen cote. Thanks for looking gazza l