Jump to content

bad edd

Members
  • Content Count

    130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

297 Excellent

1 Follower

About bad edd

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,589 profile views
  1. At least another "secret"would be the Romanian engined PZL11F
  2. As for the canopy, no need to paint the frame between them, they were just two overlapping panels : https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=version_display&fotonummer=17487 https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=version_display&fotonummer=11958 https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=version_display&fotonummer=3440
  3. The lines are there, somewhere under a blanket of dust : https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=ergebnis_suche&fotonummer=773 https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=ergebnis_suche&fotonummer=15913 https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=ergebnis_suche&fotonummer=636 https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=ergebnis_suche&fotonummer=14955 https://me109.info/display.php?from=site&lang=de&auth=e&name=ergebn
  4. Found some pics on fb : https://www.facebook.com/SAMScaleAircraftModelling/photos/pcb.155708926319774/155708419653158
  5. 3D model probably made by a computer geek not a modeller... same dubious line under their otherwise great Bf-109A/B/C/D made earlier. I guess i could understand why , because they wanted to keep a sharp trailing edge, but why not go on the real panel lines, instead of creating new ones that need a lot of work to hide, and in the process, half of the details in the area will be lost...
  6. Wow, that is great news! A bit late for me (having built over 30 Tams and ICMs)...but i will get a couple, at least for Wick's dapple camo !
  7. Ooh dear, let's just hope that will be the only "miss" in their decal options... I was terribly disappointed in their F decals...no exaggeration to say that virtually ANY of the items in their F decal sheets was wrong.. if not color, then font, size, shape...all almost useless.
  8. Fantastic build (as usual) ! Also, big kudos for the quality of the photos, they really do justice to your wonderful builds !
  9. Could it be this one? me109.info/web.php?a=e&n=ua&f=1287
  10. Thank you for your kind words, gentlemen The Tamiya kit is a pleasure to build, despite it's tiny flaws (rear fuselage a bit too short, undersized rear wheel), so the entire job was smooth. I have used Gunze H70 paint for the RLM 02 (H70 is a little different than the same Gunze C60 color, both are supposed to be RLM02), and Gunze C115 RLM 65 (again a little nicer than the H67 which is a little greener). The RLM 71 is from AK real color (RC275) I have used blue tack spaghetti for the camo. Washes are the classic Tamiya enamel washes. I have used the MG a
  11. Hi, here's my lastest 109E, 1/72 Tamiya : More pictures, here :
  12. On the first series of IAR-80, the aileron axis was linked to the flaps, in order to increase their efficiency at low speed, so when the flaps were fully deployed, the entire axis of the ailerons rotated , so even though they might seem both lowered, the ailerons are actually around their zero position in this case They still operated in reverse of each other, just their zero position was much lowered. According to the manuals, when the flaps were retracted, the ailerons had a +26 to - 24 degrees freedom. When the flaps were lowered, the ailerons freedom range was shifted from +4
  13. Thank you for your kind words, I have used Gunze H303 and H77 for green and black, and Mr.Paint AMT-7 for the undersides. The star decals are from the box, the yellow 44 is from the older Amodel Yak-1 Kit. I think our colleague Dragan made a decal sheet some years ago, that included Litvyak's Yak-1 :
  14. Hi! I have finished a little 1/72 Yak-1 from Brengun. Also a small figure of Lydia Litvyak, from a Zvezda set. Hope you like it :
  15. I have finished a Cheetah E, thanks to Scaleworx that provided a resin set for the AMK Kfir. The conversion went pretty smoothly, so here is the result :
×
×
  • Create New...